Ways To Give
You may give online by credit or debit card using the links above. We do not believe a person should go into debt to support their church. If you carry a balance on your credit card, please consider choosing a different method of giving.
Recurring credit/debit gifts and automatic withdrawals may be set up using the online giving portal, available above. Also, most banks offer online bill pay as a free feature for their members. All you need for this is the church's address, which is listed below.
Give by Text
To give by text, simply send a numerical amount via text to 918.871.2010. You will receive a reply with a link that will allow you to set up your account. After that, all you need to do to give is send a text.
Including the Church in your Will or Living Trust
Why we give.
God is generous and so he calls us to be as well. What we do with what God has given us shows the world where our hearts are at and helps proclaim the gospel. We want to glorify God with every area of our lives, and that includes what we do with our finances.
15 Biblical Reasons to Tithe
- The tithe belongs to God.
- Leviticus 27:30 “A tenth of all you produce is the Lord’s and it is holy.”
- Tithing honors God.
- Proverbs 3:9 “Honor the Lord with your substance and with the first fruits of all your increase.”
- Jesus instructs us to tithe.
- Matthew 23:23 “Yes, you should tithe and you shouldn’t leave the other important things undone either.”
- Tithing demonstrates that God has first place in my life.
- Deuteronomy 14:23 “The purpose of tithing is to teach you to always put God in first place in your life.”
- II Corinthians 8:5 “They first gave themselves to the Lord.”
- Tithing reminds me that everything is the Lord’s. It is given to me by God to manage.
- Deuteronomy 8:18 “Always remember that it is the Lord your God who gives you the ability to produce wealth.”
- Tithing expresses my gratitude to God for the blessings he has given me.
- Psalm 116:12 “How can I repay the Lord for all his goodness to me?”
- Deuteronomy 16:17 “Each of you should bring a gift in proportion to the way the Lord your God has blessed you.”
- Refusing to tithe is robbing God.
- Malachi 3:8, 10a Will anyone rob God? Yet you are robbing me! But you say, “How are we robbing you?” God says, “In your tithes and offerings... Bring your whole tithe into my storehouse...”
- Tithing gives God the chance to demonstrate that he wants to bless you.
- Malachi 3:10 “’Bring your whole tithe into my storehouse… Test me in this,’ says the Lord. ‘And see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you won’t have room enough for it! I will prevent pests from devouring your crops and the vines in your fields will be protected from plagues.’”
- Tithing shows your love for God.
- II Corinthians 8:8 “I want you to be leaders also in the spirit of cheerful giving...This is one way to prove that your love is real and that it goes beyond mere words.”
- Tithing is an act of obedience.
- John 14:15 “Jesus said, ‘If you love me, do what I command.’”
- I John 2:3 “We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands. The one who says, ‘I love him’ but does not do what he commands is a liar and the truth is not in him. But if anyone obeys his word, God’s love is truly made complete in him.”
- Tithing is essential to our spiritual growth and maturity.
- II Corinthians 8:7 “Just as you grow in everything—in faith, in speech, in knowledge, in earnestness and love...see that you also grow in the grace of giving.”
- Tithing reveals our priorities.
- Matthew 6:21 “For where your treasure is there your heart will be also.”
- Tithing helps keep our attitude about money in perspective and helps guard against covetousness and greed.
- I Timothy 6:10 “The love of money is the root of all evil.”
- Tithing is an investment for eternity.
- Matthew 6:19-21 “Store up treasures in heaven.”
- Tithing helps bring in the kingdom and fulfill the Great Commission.
- Matthew 28:18-20 “Go into all the world and make disciples...”